Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Watch Out For That Tree."

In lieu of an actual post, I submit to you this:

Yes, that's a Number 4 Curly Ponytail. And yes, it's in a tree.

And because the universe is awesome, this foilage of fuckery outside Tryst on 18th Street provides the perfect preview for tomorrow's post: "Weaves in Trees And Other Shit I Don't Wanna See This Summer."

Hope ya'll had an awesome Memorial Day. See you tomorrow.


  1. This post was very useful to me it contains all information that was needed to Clarify all confusions regarding the subject. I express my appreciation to you for this post.

    Dissertation Samples

  2. This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..
    Dissertation Introduction Writing